Happy New Year!
Ringing in 2016 means it’s time to start getting ready for this month’s dog training challenge!
What do I need for Week 1?
- your dog’s regular food
- some rewards, treats and chews
- lunchbox and resealable plastic bags e.g. ZipLoc
- lead, collar, ID tag, harness, long line – if you plan to practice some of our exercises in public places or in unsecured areas
- Kong toys or similar (if you don’t have a Kong toy for your dog please consider getting at least one – they are the best dog toys and we love them!)
- treat activity balls, Kong Wobbler, Dog Pyramid or similar (don’t worry if you don’t have these – we will look at alternatives too)
- household items such as boxes, plant pots, doormats, tubs, muffin or cupcake pan etc.
- disposable items such as cardboard tubes (from toilet rolls or kitchen rolls), wrapping paper, Pringles or similar can, lunchboxes, empty butter, yoghurt or cream cheese tubs with lids, egg boxes, tea towels, cardboard, plastic bottles etc.
Sounds weird? Well, we’re going to keep you guessing for a couple more days!