Get ready for Week 5!
We are talking about WEEK 5 already! I guess time does really fly when you’re having fun…
All challenges are presented with multiple options so you won’t lose out if you don’t have one or two of the items.
For Week 5 you will need:
- treats & toys
- blankets, towels, sheets, face cloths
- tub, (plant) pots, bucket
- access to different loose substrates such as potting soil, children’s sand, loose soil and foliage (in the real world)
- loose items such as paper cups, paper, plastic bottles, balls, toilet roll tubes, Pringles tubes, stuffable toys like Kongs and so on (items with rounded or soft corners)
- large, shallow tub or box
And for Freestyle Friday you will design your own enrichment device with the following ingredients:
- cardboard tubes, toilet roll or kitchen roll…
View original post 38 more words